What is PHP? The PHP is a short form for Hypertext Preprocessor. PHP is a programming language which is used to create dynamic data-base driven websites. Dynamic websites Permit Company to manage their own content, handle large amounts of content, interact with end users, add additional security and allow visitors to search for content. MySql is a Database which is being connected to PHP.
PHP is probably the most popular scripting language on the web. It is used to enhance web pages. With PHP, you can do things like create login pages, check details from a form, create forums, picture galleries, surveys, and a whole lot more. If you/’ve come across a web page that ends in PHP, then the author has written some programming code to liven up the plain, old HTML.
In PHP we can make dynamic/interactive websites that operates according to the visitors and/or the administrators. “Open Source Programming” powers these applications. As PHP is available free over internet, it becomes economical to work on PHP. From Medium level to small level companies choose PHP & MySql to operate. When it comes to PHP & mysql training, we offer you the best value in the industry – offering a structured, well developed course, at viable prices.
We offer advance course on PHP & MySql Training on Live Project. Get yourself the best PHP &MySql training with Top IT Experts with hands on practical training on live projects from the industry. PHP is a technology. PHP market is so good that number of PHP programmers is less compared to Jobs available.
We also give training in advance tools(CMS and Framework) eg :-
6. CAKE PHP
- What is the most ideal way (compatible with php) to store correlation values in a database? (stackoverflow.com)
- What are the functions of the principal components? (p1349485.wordpress.com)
- The only int variable won’t _POST (stackoverflow.com)
- How to connect to MySQL database using PHP (zendtutorial.wordpress.com)
- T-SYS Bangalore ADVANCED PHP/MySQL PROGRAMMING TRAINING COURSE IN BANGALORE WITH LIVE PROJECTS (tsysblog.wordpress.com)
- PHP Training (6weekspt.wordpress.com)
- Read/Write Splitting with MySQL and PHP (databasetube.com)
- PHP/MySQL (w3webschool.wordpress.com)
- How does WordPress work (p1350058.wordpress.com)
- How wordpress works (p1349427.wordpress.com)